1. I went for a lovely walk through Isabella Plantation in Richmond Park and it was in full bloom. Isabella Plantation is not my most favourite spot in the park, I prefer it’s wild, open spaces and it’s far less managed and far more natural woods, so I’m not sure if I’ve ever walked through the plantation when it was blooming quite that much, it was almost tropical!
2. Getting addicted to making bread.
3. Another really good Doctor Who episode.
4. A lovely walk with K by the river.
5. I’m currently on the sixth book of the Susanna Gregory’s Matthew Bartholomew series (I am so behind on my book reviews, they are coming!) and this one is the best one so far, it has been a pleasure listening to the audiobook of that this week.