1. Watching the garden’s bone gnawing squirrel.
2. Going to Power Up at the Science Museum with the kids.
3. Time off! (Been really busy at work recently).
4. Going out for pizza with the family.
5. The first episode of Gunpowder on TV was brilliant, although there is a scene which is literally stomach turning but I thought probably necessary because it showed exactly how brutal that era was and why it might have encouraged the Gunpowder plotters to go and try and do what they tried to do. It was also, as a lot of history is these days, timely, showing how extremists on both sides encouraged things to get worse, whereas if everyone had just let each other be, as other people wanted to do, things, well, would have been obviously a lot calmer.