Last summer I took part in the Make It In Design Summer School, I did the intermediate track. Anyway, there were two briefs, Jungle Bugs, by piece for which is above 👆 and an etched flower theme and for that, considering I’d just spent all spring and summer embroidering flowers, I adapted one of my designs from that (the ebook is coming…..slowly).
I did do mock ups for both. The Jungle Bugs design was for stationery except I’m a complete newbie at using that Adobe package mock up thing, so I won’t show you the result …. The flower design was for fabric, so I mocked it up as a dress, which I will show you, even though I can’t draw boots.